Close

What is this font? Thank you!

Home Forums Lettering and Font Identification What is this font? Thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Torrey Kramer
    Participant

MLC
    Keymaster

Hello Torrey, this is a version of Zapf Chancery Regular, though it looks like the ‘y’ from Zapf Chancery Italic has been used.

KimS
    Participant

Can anybody tell me what font this is? Thanks in advance!

MLC
    Keymaster

Hello Kim, this appears to be a fairly modern typeface that I would place in the category of modern kitsch calligraphy. Unfortunately, there are hundreds upon hundreds of fonts in this style which can make them difficult to track down without significant time involved. Your best bet is likely going to be searching the main free font websites, or some of the less mainstream font resellers like creativemarket.com

Torrey Kramer
    Participant

I can find the Zapf Chancery, but I cannot find it outlined. And when I try to build it, it gets messed up. Any ideas? Also, thank you for all you do.

MLC
    Keymaster

Hi Torrey, this really depends on the software you are using to create the outline. There are not usually outlined versions of most fonts, so it usually needs to be done in design software, and not all software makes the process very easy.

If you would like help matching this lettering, feel free to use the MLC Inscription Matching Service.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.