Close

Block Font

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Monica McDougald
    Participant

Hello again,

I am here seeking help locating this particular BLOCK font.  This font is everywhere at a cemetery and I cannot pin it down.

Note the pointed “M” where they meet…. and the low cross bar on the letter “A”.  I know the font has been slightly condensed in one of these photos, but I believe it is the same font.

Where can I locate this font??? I’m going crazy trying to find it!!!  I’ve purchased the BLOCK font you offer…however, it is a different variation.  It seems like Design Mart has this font(Monument Block)…but I cannot reach anyone about purchasing it?

Is there something similar you can recommend? What keywords can I use to find different block fonts?   Anything will help at this point. =/

Thank you in advance for ALL your help and expertise.  I really appreciate you responding every time!!

MLC
    Keymaster

Hello Monica, this is a block-style font that has floated around the industry a bit. The DesignMart version does match what you have in your photos. If you have reached out to them I am sure you will hear back in time. There is also a version in the Gerber software named “MONUMENT BLOCK A.K. REV.C”.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.